Registrations for the Summit are currently closed. We have reached capacity and will open again should there be any cancellations.
The CETA, in collaboration with WITS Enterprise, is calling on all SMMEs in the Construction Sector to attend its inaugural SMME Summit.
The Summit is aimed at addressing the need for prosperity and growth of SMMEs beyond skills training and registration. This full day summit provides information and solutions that can be implemented to supplement SMMEs to sustainability.
CETA has consequently reviewed the way it supports SMMEs by looking to an integrated approach involving all stakeholders in the built environment sector.
The CETA believes that SMMEs should be supported to participate meaningfully in the built environment space and thereby be equipped effectively. This includes addressing some of the challenges faced by SMMEs.
As stated in the National Skills Development Strategy III (NSDS III), “Skills development is not just about training people for employment; it must empower people to create opportunities to make a living for themselves.” It is against this background that the CETA will host a SMME Summit.
Participants can look forward to the following key activities on the day:
- Outlining the current SMME landscape within the Construction sector;
- Understanding the current inhibitors for SMMEs within the Construction sector;
- Highlighting themes within the sector, including transformation and skills development needs;
- Requirements of SMMEs within the Construction sector for the 4th Industrial Revolution;
- The CETA will introduce its exciting new Contractor’s Clinic programme, to be piloted with WITS Enterprise.
There are limited exhibition opportunities for companies who would like to expose their brands to over 500 delegates attending the summit.
011 717 4598